- 81646.62 g potatoes
- 4535.92 g onions
- 18 dozen eggs (hard boiled)
- 3785.0 ml mayonnaise (Miracle Whip)
- 9462.5 ml pickles (Curry pickle Maxine's Curry Pickle (A Sweet Pickle))
- 4082.33 g sugar
- 2365.0 ml vinegar
- celery seed
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and dice potatoes, keeping in water so they do not turn brown.
- Peel and dice onions.
- Boil potatoes until just tender.
- Refrigerate onions.
- Refrigerate potatoes.
- Next day make hard boiled eggs, and dice.
- Combine all ingredients, adjusting seasonings to taste.
- Refrigerate overnight.