- 180 lbs potatoes
- 10 lbs onions
- 18 dozen eggs (hard boiled)
- 1 gallon mayonnaise (Miracle Whip)
- 2 1⁄2 gallons pickles (Curry pickle Maxine's Curry Pickle (A Sweet Pickle))
- 9 lbs sugar
- 2 1⁄2 quarts vinegar
- celery seed
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and dice potatoes, keeping in water so they do not turn brown.
- Peel and dice onions.
- Boil potatoes until just tender.
- Refrigerate onions.
- Refrigerate potatoes.
- Next day make hard boiled eggs, and dice.
- Combine all ingredients, adjusting seasonings to taste.
- Refrigerate overnight.