1/4 Photos of Loquat Butter
2 hrs 15 mins
gingerkitten D's Note:
This recipe is from an old canning book...I think this would make a nice gift.......
My Private Note
half pi ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash loquats and remove ends and seeds.
- 2Cut in half and place in a suacepan with the lemon juice and water.
- 3Add lemon halves and cinnamon sticks.
- 4Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally, and cook for 30 minutes.
- 5Remove the lemon and cinnamon sticks.
- 6Continue cooking until mushy.
- 7Puree in a food processor or food mill.
- 8Put puree in a heavy pan and add sugar.
- 9Stir occasionally for 15-20 minutes until puree is thick and spreadable.
- 10Put into hot jars, clean rims and seal.
- 11Process in a water bath canner for 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Loquat Butter
Serving Size: 1 (1080 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 594.3
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 13.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 154.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 151.1 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: