Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a good recipe for your dog if they have had trouble with their stomachs and loose stuff (you know what I mean). A nice plain meal to get your baby "firmed up". Remember to go easy with the amount you feed them.
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 236.59 ml plain cooked white rice
- 236.59 ml cooked plain carrot
- 236.59 ml fat-free cottage cheese or 236.59 ml low fat cottage cheese
- Boil chicken breasts in a small amount of water until done; chop.
- Cook carrots in a small amount of water until tender but not mushy.
- Mix both with the rice and cottage cheese. You may want to add some broth from the meat or carrots if it seems too dry.
- A nice plain meal to get your baby 'firmed up.' Keep any leftovers in the fridge.
- Optional flavorings (add 1 if desired): 1/4 cup mashed banana; 1/4 cup mashed or chopped plain potatoes; 1/4 cup low-fat cheddar cheese.