"Food:The Way To Anyone's Heart"'s Note:
This is a good recipe for your dog if they have had trouble with their stomachs and loose stuff (you know what I mean). A nice plain meal to get your baby "firmed up". Remember to go easy with the amount you feed them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil chicken breasts in a small amount of water until done; chop.
- 2Cook carrots in a small amount of water until tender but not mushy.
- 3Mix both with the rice and cottage cheese. You may want to add some broth from the meat or carrots if it seems too dry.
- 4A nice plain meal to get your baby 'firmed up.' Keep any leftovers in the fridge.
- 5Optional flavorings (add 1 if desired): 1/4 cup mashed banana; 1/4 cup mashed or chopped plain potatoes; 1/4 cup low-fat cheddar cheese.
Browse Our Top Low Sat. Fat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Sat. Fat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Loosey-Goosey Chicken Fix for Doggies
Serving Size: 1 (813 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 266.5
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 71.8 mg
- Sodium 108.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 37.4 g