Recipe by jillcomeau
A wonderful recipe for an impressive looking but deceptively easy chicken dish. Pair with a green salad and some good bread and you're set.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2⁄3 ounce Italian salad dressing mix
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup
- 5 ounces garlic & herb spreadable cheese (I like Alouette)
- 1 lb angel hair pasta
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large saucepan or deep skillet, melt butter over low heat. Stir in italian dressing mix, white wine and golden mushroom soup.
- Gently whisk in cream cheese until smooth and heated through.
- Rinse chicken breasts and place in a greased 9x13 baking dish.
- Pour sauce over chicken and bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour.
- Prepare pasta according to package directions. Drain and serve chicken and sauce over pasta.