- 1 (12 ounce) package popcorn shrimp (seapak)
- cherry pepper
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- ranch dressing
Longhorn Prairie Dust
- 1⁄2 cup paprika
- 1⁄4 cup kosher salt, finely ground
- 1⁄4 brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons mustard powder
- 1⁄4 cup chili powder
- 1⁄4 cup ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup granulated garlic
- 2 tablespoons cayenne
Directions See How It's Made
- Fry the shrimp in oil in a deep skillet until done.
- Drain and pat dry with paper towel.
- Place 1 stick of butter in sauce pan add lemon juice and melt together.
- Make the prairie dust and mix together and store in container.
- Add fried shrimp and some prairie dust and cherry peppers to saucepan.
- Simmer on low heat till flavors mix.
- Serve with ranch dressing.