24 hrs 10 mins
steve in FL's Note:
My son works at Longhorn Steakhouse and told me the secret to how they pull off serving perfectly tender ribs throughout the day.Have you ever wanted to grill ribs for a crowd but thought it would be too time-consuming to cook numerous slabs on a grill? Here's how they do it. Note, these are best prepared the day before you need them, as the ribs need to cool down completely after this steaming technique.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 pork rib rack (your choice, baby back, spare, st louis, etc)
- dry rub seasonings, of your choice
- barbecue sauce, of your choice
- 1Preheat oven to 325.
- 2Season ribs with your choice of spices.
- 3Place ribs on a rack in a roasting pan, and add enough water to the pan so that it just comes up to the ribs - you don't want the water touching the meat.
- 4Cover the pan with heavy-duty foil to seal it completely.
- 5Bake for 2 1/2 hours. Remove ribs and allow to cool in refrigerator overnight.
- 6When ready to serve, heat grill to high; brush ribs with your favorite bbq sauce and grill, turning a few times, until completely heated thru, 5-10 minutes.
- 7The ribs will be perfectly tender to the bite.
Browse Our Top For 1 Or 2 Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Longhorn Steakhouse Technique for Ribs
Serving Size: 1 (0 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pork rib racks