Prep 24 hrs
Cook 10 mins
My son works at Longhorn Steakhouse and told me the secret to how they pull off serving perfectly tender ribs throughout the day.Have you ever wanted to grill ribs for a crowd but thought it would be too time-consuming to cook numerous slabs on a grill? Here's how they do it. Note, these are best prepared the day before you need them, as the ribs need to cool down completely after this steaming technique.
- 1 pork rib rack (your choice, baby back, spare, st louis, etc)
- dry rub seasonings, of your choice
- barbecue sauce, of your choice
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Season ribs with your choice of spices.
- Place ribs on a rack in a roasting pan, and add enough water to the pan so that it just comes up to the ribs - you don't want the water touching the meat.
- Cover the pan with heavy-duty foil to seal it completely.
- Bake for 2 1/2 hours. Remove ribs and allow to cool in refrigerator overnight.
- When ready to serve, heat grill to high; brush ribs with your favorite bbq sauce and grill, turning a few times, until completely heated thru, 5-10 minutes.
- The ribs will be perfectly tender to the bite.
Thanks! I have used this method several times now and I will never make ribs any other way. YUMMY!