Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
Or short liver, who knows! Just another good treat for your "friends".
- 1 -2 whole chicken liver
- 1 tablespoon chopped chopped seeded peeled tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons low fat cottage cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a small saucepan, cook the liver in a small amount of water for 2 minutes.
- Remove the liver and let cool.
- Stir tomato, cottage cheese and garlic powder together.
- Chop the liver into bite-sized pieces and stir into the bowl.
- Refrigerate and serve in small tidbits.