Prep 1 min
Cook 0 mins
Tastes like... Looks like... but feels better than a lemonade on a summer evening. I came up with this mix when I didn't have all the stuff for a true long island (sour mix and coke). Its my favorite now. Enjoy and let me know what you think.
- 3⁄4 ounce grey goose vodka
- 3⁄4 ounce patron tequila
- 3⁄4 ounce tanqueray gin
- 3⁄4 ounce bacardi rum
- 1 1⁄2 ounces patron citronge triple sec
- 1 1⁄2 ounces lemon juice (bottled is fine)
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- (Substitute for your available or favorite spirits).
- Fill a cocktail shaker 2/3 full with ice.
- Shake up the alcohol, lemon juice, ice, and sugar in a cocktail shaker.
- Strain into a tall glass filled with ice.
- Top with sprite.
- Add lemon twist to garnish if you wish.
This is very good! Strong, but that was to be expected lol I used fresh lemon juice. Thanks for the recipe!
Good stuff. Thanks