1/1 Photo of Long Island Lemonade
Tastes like... Looks like... but feels better than a lemonade on a summer evening. I came up with this mix when I didn't have all the stuff for a true long island (sour mix and coke). Its my favorite now. Enjoy and let me know what you think.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1(Substitute for your available or favorite spirits).
- 2Fill a cocktail shaker 2/3 full with ice.
- 3Shake up the alcohol, lemon juice, ice, and sugar in a cocktail shaker.
- 4Strain into a tall glass filled with ice.
- 5Top with sprite.
- 6Add lemon twist to garnish if you wish.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Long Island Lemonade
Serving Size: 1 (502 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 183.4
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: