Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love Long Island Iced Tea and this one is special cause it has a little bit of white creme de menthe. It adds a great taste. We really loved it. It's from the Bartender's Guide.
- 2 ounces vodka
- 1 ounce gin
- 1 ounce white tequila
- 1 ounce white rum
- 1⁄2 ounce white creme de menthe
- 2 ounces lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar syrup
- 1 slice limes or 1 slice lemon
- Shake the vodka, gin, tequila, rum, creme de menthe, lemon juice and sugar syrup vigorously over ice cubes until well frosted.
- Strain into a highball glass filled with cracked ice and fill with cola.
- Dress with the lime or lemon slice.
Excellent drink. Reminds me of the days when we 1st met, because this was our first drink together. Made for prmr tag.