1/2 Photos of Long Island Iced Tea
Slightly different to what is on here, just don't drink it like iced tea. 15 mins Cooling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place sugar and water in a small saucepan over low heat.
- 2Cook stirring, for 2 minutes or until sugar dissolves.
- 3Increase heat to high and bring to the boil.
- 4Cook without stirring for 3 minutes or until syrup thickens.
- 5Remove from heat and set aside for 15 minutes to cool.
- 6Divide the ice evenly among serving glasses.
- 7Mix vodka, tequila, rum, gin, Contreau, sugar syrup, lemon juice and cola together, pour over the ice.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Long Island Iced Tea
Serving Size: 1 (228 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 144.1
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 13.2 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: