Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I always have canned seafood on hand - why, I don't know! (must be an OCD kinda thing) This is another recipe from Kellogg's that I'll use for one of our potlucks at work. Cook time is chill time.
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) can minced clams
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened*
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons green onions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Drain clams, reserving liquid.
- In medium bowl stir together cream cheese, parsley, onion, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and paprika.
- Stir in clams and 1 tablespoon of reserved clam liquid.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours to blend flavors.
- Serve with crackers.