A mix that will make a great gift or a pantry favorite. Ever read the additives on a box of this stuff?????
- Mix ingredients and store in an air-tight container.
- Attach these instructions.
- To prepare, bring 3 1/4 cups water to boil in a medium saucepan.
- Add Rice Mix, cover, and simmer for 50 minutes.
- Remove from heat, and wait 10 minutes before fluffing with a fork.
- Use Long Grain white rice to decrease cook time to about 35-40 minutes.
- Wild rice takes quite awhile to cook.
Very good! I used Arise' Bronzed Seafood Seasoning (not spicy and great on everything) and added a little garlic powder. Will definitely make again. Next time I will add a *little* less wild rice.
Very tasty! This was plenty done in 25 minutes. Also, could benefit from adding 1-2 teaspoons of butter to add flavor & prevent sticking. Never liked the packaged product as it was too salty and tasted to me like additives. I used homemade Season-All with little salt made from a recipe on this site, great recipes and ideas here on food.com!
Great substitute for the boxed stuff! Very easy to put together, and great to be able to prep it in advance for fast use later. Thanks for sharing!