1/2 Photos of Long Grain and Wild Rice Mix
A mix that will make a great gift or a pantry favorite. Ever read the additives on a box of this stuff?????
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix ingredients and store in an air-tight container.
- 2Attach these instructions.
- 3To prepare, bring 3 1/4 cups water to boil in a medium saucepan.
- 4Add Rice Mix, cover, and simmer for 50 minutes.
- 5Remove from heat, and wait 10 minutes before fluffing with a fork.
- 6Use Long Grain white rice to decrease cook time to about 35-40 minutes.
- 7Wild rice takes quite awhile to cook.
Browse Our Top Cooking Mixes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Long Grain and Wild Rice Mix
Serving Size: 1 (54 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 195.7
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 237.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 5.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: