1/2 Photos of Long Beans With Tomatoes
Samantha in Ut's Note:
This is great with anything spicy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blanch beans in boiling water and rinse in cold running water.
- 2Melt ghee in saucepan add ginger root, garlic, stir add turmeric, cayenne, and ground coriander. Stir 1 minute.
- 3Add tomatoes, tossing them until coated in spices.
- 4Add stock, bring to boil and cook over medium-high for 10 minutes until sauce thickened stirring occasionally.
- 5Add beans reduce heat and cook 5 min stir occasionally.
- 6Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Long Beans With Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 90.4
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 8.1 mg
- Sodium 13.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: