Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Do justice to that barbecued T-Bone
Make and share this Lone Star Steakhouse Steak Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium worcestershire sauce or 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 drops Tabasco sauce
- 4 fluid ounces lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- broiler meat drippings, to taste (optional)
- Thoroughly mix all ingredients together in a saucepan and heat until the butter is completely melted.
- Fire up the grill and break out the steaks.
- Store refrigerated.
Great sauce... especially if you eat it hot! I substituted Texas Pete for the Tobasco and used crushed brown mustard seed instead of dry mustard powder. Might try adding some onion the next time that I make it!
very disappointed in this recipe. way, way, too lemony.
Sorry...I followed this recipe exactly, minus the optional meat drippings, and we just didn't like it. It never got thick like a steak sauce, so we used it as a steak "dip", but the butter made it very oily tasting.