Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Copycat recipe posted by request. I am led to believe that this is to be served with French fries.
Make and share this Lone Star Steakhouse Spicy Ranch Dip Copycat recipe from Food.com.
- 8 fluid ounces prepared ranch salad dressing
- 1 3⁄4 tablespoons onion powder
- 1 3⁄4 tablespoons lemon pepper
- 1 1⁄3 tablespoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 2⁄3 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 2 2⁄3 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 2⁄3 teaspoons beef bouillon powder
- 2 2⁄3 teaspoons cocoa powder
- 2 2⁄3 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 1⁄3 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1⁄3 teaspoons cornstarch
- Mix ‘em up.