Recipe by Ginny Sue
I adopted this recipe in the recipe adoption of February 2005. I haven't made any changes to the recipe except to clarify/correct the ingredients and instructions. For instance, in the original recipe, the first ingredient was listed as "1 cup tangerine" instead of "1 cup Tang". The option to add rum was included in the original instructions. For research purposes, of course I had to try it with rum ;-). I highly recommend the version with rum; I will probably be drinking this nightly for the rest of the winter.
- 1 cup powdered orange breakfast drink mix ((I use Tang))
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2⁄3 cup instant tea powder
- 3 ounces sweetened lemonade drink mix ((about 1/3 cup))
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon, Ground
- 1⁄4 teaspoon clove, Ground