Recipe by BeckyF
This desert is very easy to make. It was given to me by my good friend Dodi Foster in Indiana.
- 1 angel food cake (store purchased)
- 1 lemon flavor instant pudding and pie filling (Cooked)
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple (drained)
- 2 egg whites
- 1 (16 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain and set aside can of pineapple.
- Break up the angelfood cake into a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Follow the directions on the box of pudding and let it cool.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff and add to cooled pudding.
- Pour the drained pineapple and walnuts over the angelfood cake in the dish.
- Top with coolwhip and refrigerate.