Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Based on a recipe from Ray Foley’s the Ultimate Little Martini Book containing over 1000 martini recipes.
- 2 1⁄2 ounces gin, bombay sapphire preferred
- 1 ounce lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1⁄2 ounce lime juice, Rose's preferred
- 1⁄2 ounce Cointreau liqueur
- 1 lemon twist (garnish)
- Stir or shake all ingredients together and pour into martini glass.
- Garnish with lemon twist.
I love sapphire gyn and I LOVE lemons, so this tart drink was perfect. It goes down easy though so beware, just decreased the Cjointreau a tad.
very citrusy ,just what i needed, used store bought limes in little green plastic and lemons in yellow plastic lol was good
I also used freshly squeezed lime juice and halved the gin. I guess I kind of made it like a Tom Collins because then I added a little seltzer and a tablespoon of sugar. It was yum!