Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great decaffeinated, non fat, no sugar way to warm up! You'll need a frother.
- 1 earl grey decaffeinated tea bag
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 1 g stevia powder (1 packet)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons nonfat milk
- Boil water and steep tea bag for approximately 4 minutes.
- While steeping, froth your milk.
- Add stevia and vanilla. Stir.
- Ladle milk on top.
I was going to rate this 4 stars until I added about triple the amount of milk to mine, I used plain rice milk to be dairy free. I sweetened with white sugar and used vanilla paste. DD (toddler) loved this with additional plain rice milk to cool it down.
Thank you for posting this! I get these all the time from a coffee shop up the street from work, they are wonderful. (I also switched the stevia for splenda and threw a pinch of cinnamon on top)