- 1 (2 lb) london broil beef
- 1 lb sliced portabella mushroom
- 2 cups dry red wine
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parsley, minced
- 1 teaspoon crushed dried rosemary
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons shallots, minced
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1 cup diced tomato
Directions See How It's Made
- Place London broil along with mushrooms, wine, parsley, rosemary, garlic and shallots in a plasticbag and secure.
- Place in the refrigerator for about an hour to marinate.
- Remove beef from marinade and place in a large skillet and cook over medium heat until cooked to your liking.
- Place steak aside.
- In the same skillet, place reserved marinade, beef broth and tomatoes and cook over low heat for 15- 20 minutes.
- Slice London broil and pour sauce over meat.