From Ricky Lauren's The Hamptons. The horseradish sauce needs time in the fridge for the flavors to meld, so make it at the same time as the marinade.15
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 9.85 ml fresh lemon juice
- 44.37 ml balsamic vinegar
- 29.58 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 59.14 ml red wine
- 14.79 ml soy sauce
- 4.92 ml honey
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 907.18-1133.98 g flank steaks or 907.18-1133.98 g top round beef
Creamy Horseradish Sauce
- 1Make the sauce: Whisk all the ingredients for the horseradish sauce together until smooth and creamy. Put in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours to allow the flavors to meld. Serve in a ramekin beside the meat.
- 2For the London Broil: To make the marinade, mix together all the ingredients except the meat. Place the meat in a shallow dish and cover with the marinade. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours but no more than 24 hours.
- 3Remove the meat from the refrigerator and bring it to room temperature before cooking.
- 4Preheat a grill to high, oil the grate, and set it 5 to 6 inches above the coals. (Alternatively, preheat the broiler to high and set a rack 5 to 6-inches below the heat source.)
- 5Remove the meat from the marinade (discard the marinade) and pat it dry with paper towels. Grill on each side for 6 minutes for rare or 7 to 9 minutes for medium-rare. Transfer to a carving board and let stand for 8 to 10 minutes.
- 6Slice the meat at a 45-degree angle across the grain and serve with the horseradish sauce.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for LONDON BROIL WITH CREAMY HORSERADISH SAUCE
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 321.2
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 112.7 mg
- Sodium 383.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 33.1 g