Recipe by ChrisMc
A very easy way to add flavor to a London broil. This makes a nice beginning for an elegant meal.
Top Review by sandydavis08
This broil is amazing!! I use to just use some random spices, but decided to find a recipe instean, and I'm sure glad that I did. The spices are amazing. I like to put the paste on the meat and let it sit for AT LEAST an hour before cooking it in the broiler, it comes out to perfection. I have to double the recipe because my broil is normally twice the size, but it's still amazing!!
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup parsley
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed peppercorn
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 1⁄2 lbs london broil beef
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine oil, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, parsley, and spices.
- Brush the steak with half of the mixture on both sides and broil or grill 7 minutes.
- Turn, brush with the remaining mixture, and cook another 7 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes before slicing.