Busy Lindsay's Note:
We were having guests for dinner and I decided to try something different with the marinade and came up with this. This came out great! We all filled up on the meat and didn't have room for dessert. Note: Marinating time is not included in the overall prep or cook time. You can marinate the meat for 3 - 6 hours depending on how thick the cut of meat is and how much flavor you want. I don't suggest marinating for more than 8 hours.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 -3 lbs beef (london broil, flank steak, tri tip)
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 -2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 -2 McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning (I use the Low Sodium kind)
- 1 -2 tablespoon onion and garlic powder (McCormick or Mrs. Dash make good seasonings with onion and garlic)
- 1Mix all ingredients (except meat) to a small bowl and stir.
- 2Transfer all ingredients (including meat) to large plastic bag.
- 3Seal bag, making sure to get most of the air out.
- 4Massage marinade into meat through the bag. Let marinate in the refrigerator for 3 – 6 hours, don’t marinate longer than 8 hours as it can make the meat too salty.
- 5Grill beef for about 15 – 20 minutes on each side or until desired doneness.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for London Broil Marinade
Serving Size: 1 (246 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 294.2
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 131.9 mg
- Sodium 471.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 50.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning
onion and garlic powder