This is a good recipe for beef fajitas
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grill London Broil to Medium.
- 2Saute onion and pepper until soft.
- 3Slice London Broil thinly on Bias.
- 4Add to tortillas
- 5Garnish with guacamole, sour cream, cheese.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for London Broil Fajitas
Serving Size: 1 (455 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 932.9
- Calories from Fat 397
- Total Fat 44.1 g
- Saturated Fat 20.5 g
- Cholesterol 200.8 mg
- Sodium 1081.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 67.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: