Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a good recipe for beef fajitas
- 3 lbs london broil beef
- 1 sweet onion
- 1 green pepper
- 1 cup guacamole
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups colby-monterey jack cheese
- 6 large flour tortillas
- Grill London Broil to Medium.
- Saute onion and pepper until soft.
- Slice London Broil thinly on Bias.
- Add to tortillas
- Garnish with guacamole, sour cream, cheese.
This is not a recipe. It barely qualifies as a shopping list. Skip this one and keep searching. There are other entries that actually provide the recipe for the dish described.
Agree with the previous review, this "recipe" is very lame.