8 hrs 20 mins
Pepper Monkey's Note:
This is an easy recipe that i throw in the crock pot on busy days when I'm in the mood for beef. You can serve this as a dinner or make sandwiches from it by slicing thinly and serving on hearty rolls. I hope you enjoy this as much as I do.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 lbs beef brisket, trimmed (not corned beef)
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 3 tablespoons lemons, rind of, grated
- 1 1/2 tablespoons gingerroot, grated
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- salt and pepper
- 1 quart beef broth (just enough to cover the roast) or 1 quart water (just enough to cover the roast)
- lemon wedge (to garnish) (optional)
- 1Heat oil in skillet.
- 2sprinkle beef with lemon pepper seasoning.
- 3brown beef on both sides in skillet.
- 4spray crock pot with cooking spray.
- 5place beef in crock.
- 6mix remaining ingredients in a small bowl and pour over the beef.
- 7put crock pot on low and cook for 8-10 hours.
Browse Our Top Roast Beef Recipes
Nutritional Facts for London Broil (Crock Pot)
Serving Size: 1 (276 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 385.8
- Calories from Fat 176
- Total Fat 19.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 140.6 mg
- Sodium 737.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 48.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: