Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs
I normally am not crazy about crock pot meals that use canned soup, but a friend of mine cooked this for us and I have to admit that it was very, very good. It certainly is a no-brainer! She cautioned me to use only Campbells.
- 4 lbs london broil beef
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Fiesta nacho cheese soup
- 3 large onions
- Mix soups together and pour into crock pot.
- Brown london broil and place on top of soup.
- Chop onions and place on top of meat.
- Cook 8 hours on low.