Prep 24 hrs
Cook 7 hrs
Very nice sauce for London Broil. This dish is very good with baked potatoes and a tossed salad.
- 2 cups French dressing (orange kind)
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper
- Marinade meat in sauce for 24 hours then dump everthing in crockpot.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Can also be baked in a 350 oven instead of crockpot.
I am not adding stars, because I had "crockpot error." The marinade is worth 5 stars, in my opinion. It tasted yummy! I used E-Z FRENCH Dressing (#24525) to eliminate the excess chemicals, and I think it really added to it. Definitely go with the 6 hour cooking time. I will, next time. (I wound up with a dried out, burnt mess this time.)
This smelled so wonderful as it was cooking. I cooked it for 6 hours and the top of my meat came out looking burnt, but it fell apart as I took it out of the pot, and was very tender when cut into. It was way too salty for my family though.