Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
A friend of mine came up with this and I have to say it was phenomenal.
- 3 1⁄2 lbs london broil beef (Top Round Roast)
- 3 teaspoons meat tenderizer
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sugar
- 6 tablespoons cooking sherry
- 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons Accent seasoning
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh garlic
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh ginger
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- Place London Broil or Flank Steak in a glass cooking dish.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over meat.
- Cover and refridgerate.
- Marinate at least 6 hours.
- Grill over medium-low coals until desired doneness.