Recipe by LorenLou
Yummy! Great served with Rice Casserole.
Top Review by Heather V.
Well we wound up overcooking this, new grill - but it was very good, we can't wait to try this one again. Also Marietta's addition might be another one we will try "lacking molasses, I used a good scoop of tamarind concentrate and added 1/2 jalapeno, chopped" thanks!
- 59.14 ml dark sesame oil (no subs)
- 59.14 ml canola oil
- 118.29 ml soy sauce
- 14.79 ml molasses
- 1 head garlic, peeled and chopped
- 907.18 g london broil beef (about 1 1/2" thick)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place first five ingredients in a gallon-size zip-lock bag.
- Diagonally score the London broil.
- Place the meat in the bag of marinade.
- Refrigerate at least 8 hours, turning the bag occasionally.
- Grill over medium-hot coals.
- Do not overcook.
- Meat will continue to cook once removed from the grill, and should still be pink when sliced.
- Slice against the grain of the meat in 1/4" slices.