Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 hrs
After reading all of the London Broil recipes on this site this is what I came up with. We loved this dish, easy and fork tender. Make sure to serve with plenty of mashed potatoes and biscuits to sop up the yummy gravy. Enjoy!!!
- 3 lbs london broil beef, at least 1 to 1 1/2 inches thick
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon Kitchen Bouquet
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's Golden Mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) cancampbell's beef gravy
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Trim London broil of fat. Place meat into a 9x13 baking pan.
- Sprinkle onion over meat.
- Mix soups, gravy, Kitchen Bouquet, and Worcestershire sauce. Pour soup mix over meat.
- Cover pan with foil. Bake in preheated oven for 3 hours.
- Cut into serving size pieces and enjoy.
This was an interesting way to prepare London Broil (since I have only ever cooked it on the grilled or broiled it, after marinating). It was more like a pot roast. The gravy was tasty and very plentiful. Thanks for sharing. Made for Spring PAC 2011.