Top Review by Sharon123
I had to find a quick recipe for london broil, and this fit the bill just right! My family ate it right up,it came out so tender. My husband begged me to save some for his lunch the next day! Thanks for a yummy way to fix london broil!!!
- 1 lb beef flank steak, get the best you can find
- 2 medium onions, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut both sides of steak in a diamond pattern, 1/8 inch deep.
- Cook and stir onions and 1/4 salt in butter until onions are tender.
- Keep this mixture warm.
- Mix remaining ingredients; brush half on one side of the beef.
- Broil 3 inches from heat for 5 minutes.
- Turn and brush with remaining oil mixture.
- Broil 5 more minutes.
- Cut across grain in thin slices.
- Serve with onions.