Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is our Americanized version of this famous Peruvian Dish. Chicken can be substituted for beef, but I am partial to the beef. This is one of my all time favorite meals!
- Preheat oven and bake French Fries according to package directions.
- Mix grapefruit juice, 1 minced garlic clove and sliced beef.
- Set aside.
- Slice onions and thinly wedge tomatoes.
- Heat a little oil in hot pan and cook meat.
- When meat is cooked and slightly browned, take out and set aside.
- Place a little more oil in pan with garlic and when it starts to sizzle add onions and sauté until tender.
- Add tomatoes, meat, some chopped parsley in with the onions and simmer for 5 minutes.
- To serve: Put white rice on place, then a layer of cooked French fries and then tomato meat mixture.
- Sprinkle some fresh parsley for garnish.