1/1 Photo of Lomo Saltado With Mushrooms and Onion
Pork Chops in a rich, savory mushroom and onion sauce. Adapted from a Daisy Martinez recipe. I make this several times a month!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pound pork chops to 1/4-inch thickness. Season with salt and pepper, then lightly coat in flour.
- 2Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a large skillet over medium-high. Saute chops until nicely browned on each side; set aside.
- 3Add the remaining tablespoon of oil to the skillet. Cook mushrooms and onion, stirring occasionally, in the oil for about 5 minutes or until softened. Stir in 3 tablespoons of the flour.
- 4Lower heat to medium; add soy sauce and vinegar. Cook about 1 minute, then add 1/2 cup water. Stir and cook about 2 minutes until the sauce is thickened. Add pork chops back to skillet, cover and cook 3-5 minutes longer. Garnish with cilantro if desired.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lomo Saltado With Mushrooms and Onion
Serving Size: 1 (292 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 450.8
- Calories from Fat 180
- Total Fat 20.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 123.9 mg
- Sodium 1081.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 45.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar