Prep 1 hr
Cook 20 mins
This comes from a book of south american cookery published in the 1960's. Prep time includes marinating time.
- 1⁄2 cup wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried chili, ground
- 8 pork chops, 1/4 inch thick
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Mix together the vinegar, garlic, cumin, and chili peppers.
- Marinate the pork chops for one hour.
- Drain well and sprinkle with the salt.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet, add the pork chops and saute until tender and browned.