Prep 12 hrs
Cook 0 mins
Adapted from a recipe by Saxony at allrecipes.com. If the salmon is salty enough on its own, skip the sea salt. Use cayenne or black pepper, not both.
- 2 cups diced smoked salmon or 2 cups diced lox
- 6 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon minced cilantro (optional)
- sea salt, to taste (optional)
- cayenne pepper, to taste (optional)
- ground black pepper, to taste (optional)
- Stir everything together in a medium bowl. Cover tightly and refrigerate overnight. Serve very cold.