1/2 Photos of Lolo's Whiskey Sour the Best!
Chef PotPie's Note:
This is the greatest whiskey sour I've ever had! Try it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 ounces whiskey (we like Kentucky bourbon)
SOUR MIX (use 8 ounces)
- 1Combine lemon juice and sugar.
- 2Add water and stir until sugar is dissolved.
- 3Add 4 teaspoons cherry juice from the jar.
- 4Pour one jigger, (1 1/2 ounce) whiskey to each of two ice filled glasses.
- 5Fill both glasses with the sour mixture.
- 6Top with cherries.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lolo's Whiskey Sour the Best!
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 226.2
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 29.6 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
maraschino cherry juice