Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is the greatest whiskey sour I've ever had! Try it!
Make and share this Lolo's Whiskey Sour the Best! recipe from Food.com.
- Combine lemon juice and sugar.
- Add water and stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Add 4 teaspoons cherry juice from the jar.
- Pour one jigger, (1 1/2 ounce) whiskey to each of two ice filled glasses.
- Fill both glasses with the sour mixture.
- Top with cherries.
It's a great drink but I'll have to change a few ingredients next time. DH found it too sweet. So maybe I would use less marashino cherry juice. But I liked it. It was very refreshing. Thanks Chef PotPie :) Made for PAC Spring 2012
Mmmmmmmmm this is fabulous! Also a little dangerous because it is so easy to drink I will be tipsy very quick LOL I love the hint of cherry. This is definitely the best whiskey sour I've made. Thanks for sharing!
Whew-wee this was strong, sour strong but oh-oh so good. After a couple of these I was good for the night. This recipe is a keeper.