Recipe by Lalaloob
Makes a nice addition on a buffet table. Can be assembled a day ahead and baked right before serving. YUM
- 8 ounces broad egg noodles
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Defrost spinach and drain well.
- Cook noodles in salted water until barely tender and drain.
- Mix noodles and spinach.
- Saute onion in butter until lightly browned. Fold in eggs.
- Add sour cream and blend well.
- Pour mixture into a greased 6 cup ring mold.
- Place mold in pan of hot water and bake in a 350 degree oven for 45 minutes.
- Serve on a heated platter with steamed mushrooms in the center.