- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup chopped dates
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Blend in eggs, sour cream and vanilla.
- Combine flour, salt, baking soda and nutmeg, mixing well. Stir into creamed mixture. Gently stir in dates and nuts.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake at 375 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool 5 minute then remove from cookie sheet.