Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
I know this is for kids, but I just love it. Will not be making it for a while though as can't stop eating it!
- 200 g condensed milk (1/2 tin can use light)
- 100 g butter
- 250 g malt biscuits
- 200 g approx marshmallows (a packet) or 200 g fruit puffs (a packet)
- 2 -3 tablespoons coconut, for tin
- Put condensed milk and butter into microwave and melt.
- Cut up sweets and crush biscuits.
- Mix all ingredients.
- Sprinkle coconut into bottom of jell ring; can press mix into ring.
- Refrigerate and turn out and cut.