Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 hrs
These are similar to Jello Pudding Pops and very easy to make. My 5 and 8 year old help me make these all the time.
- 10 teaspoons multi colored decorative candies (more or less)
- 1 (4 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix (4 serving size)
- 2 1⁄2 cups chocolate milk
- 10 paper cups (3 ounce)
- 10 wooden popsicle sticks
- Put the paper cups in the baking pan. Sprinkle candies on the bottom of each paper cup.
- Put the pudding mix in the mixing bowl, add the milk. Mix well, spoon pudding into paper cups.
- Cover each cup with foil. Use a knife to cut a hole into center of foil. Slide a wooden stick through the hole and into the pudding cup.
- Put the baking pan into the freezer. Freeze 4-6 hours or until firm. Remove from freezer, remove foil and tear paper cups away from the pudding pops.
Kids loved them - they were easy to make. Nothing more to do than to give this 5 stars!