These look really cute. Kids will love them.
Make and share this Lollipop Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (18 ounce) package golden vanilla cake mix
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 20 -24 wooden sticks, with ends
- 1 (9 ounce) containerbetty crocker fluffy white frosting
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Stir together cake mix, oil and eggs, using spoon.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls about 3 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet. Insert wooden stick in edge of dough until tip is in center.
- Bake 8 to 11 minutes or until puffed and almost no indentation remains when touched. Cool 1 minute before removing from cookie sheet. Cool completely, about 30 minutes. Frost and decorate as desired. Store loosely covered.