These look really cute. Kids will love them.
Make and share this Lollipop Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (18 ounce) package golden vanilla cake mix
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 20 -24 wooden sticks, with ends
- 1 (9 ounce) containerbetty crocker fluffy white frosting
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Stir together cake mix, oil and eggs, using spoon.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls about 3 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet. Insert wooden stick in edge of dough until tip is in center.
- Bake 8 to 11 minutes or until puffed and almost no indentation remains when touched. Cool 1 minute before removing from cookie sheet. Cool completely, about 30 minutes. Frost and decorate as desired. Store loosely covered.
These were quite tasty and sooo easy to make. We used Devils Food cake mix, as that was what I had on hand. I ended up with 18 cookies, but they still worked fine. The perfect cooking project for kids. With so few steps, the kids didn't get bored. The dough was a bit tough for them to stir, but the kids loved putting the sticks into the cookies, and they loved decorating them even more! It was almost as much fun as eating them. My picky 3 year old who doesn't like his hands messy especially enjoyed eating the cookie holding on to the stick. I agree with Saturn that these would make a great birthday party activity/treat. Thanks bugsbunnyfan for a treat my kids will ask for again and again.
GREAT!! My kids had a blast making these! They do spread a little bit so keep that in mind. I think these will be good to do at the next birthday party! Thanks for posting!