Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
My mother made this for a side for her Thanksgiving dinner in 2007. The best part of the meal - honestly. I HIGHLY recommend letting it sit overnight for best flavor.
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 16 ounces shredded cabbage
- 1 lb bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup cashews
- Mix mayonnaise and sugar together.
- Pour over shredded cabbage and bacon pieces.
- Toss in the cashews.
- Best if served the next day.
In my opinion, this is way too much dressing for cole slaw.
PAC 2009: WOW - simple to make and packed with salty, crunchy flavors - delicious and unique!
Really quick, easy and tasty, I really liked it. I added shredded carrots and raisins to mine as well to make up for less sugar and a bit of lemon juice. Also added salted shelled sunflower seeds and a bit of pepper. Delicious.