Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
I have a boneless pork loin in the refrigarator and needed to find a recipe. I found this on the Food Network site.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Allow the pork to stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Place the pork, fat side up, in a roasting pan just large enough to hold it comfortably.
- In the bowl of a food processor fitted with a steel blade process the garlic, rosemary, lemon zest, and fennel seeds until roughly chopped.
- Add the olive oil, mustard, salt and pepper and process until it forms a smooth paste.
- Rub the paste on top of the pork and roast for 1 to 1 1/4 hours, or until the internal temperature reaches 140 degrees.
- Remove from the oven, transfer to a cutting board, and cover with aluminum foil.
- Allow to sit for 20 minutes, then remove the strings, slice between the bones and serve warm.