1 hr 10 mins
Charlotte J's Note:
I have a boneless pork loin in the refrigarator and needed to find a recipe. I found this on the Food Network site.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Allow the pork to stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- 3Place the pork, fat side up, in a roasting pan just large enough to hold it comfortably.
- 4In the bowl of a food processor fitted with a steel blade process the garlic, rosemary, lemon zest, and fennel seeds until roughly chopped.
- 5Add the olive oil, mustard, salt and pepper and process until it forms a smooth paste.
- 6Rub the paste on top of the pork and roast for 1 to 1 1/4 hours, or until the internal temperature reaches 140 degrees.
- 7Remove from the oven, transfer to a cutting board, and cover with aluminum foil.
- 8Allow to sit for 20 minutes, then remove the strings, slice between the bones and serve warm.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Loin of Pork With Fennel and Garlic
Serving Size: 1 (296 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 637.2
- Calories from Fat 389
- Total Fat 43.3 g
- Saturated Fat 14.2 g
- Cholesterol 170.1 mg
- Sodium 1013.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 56.8 g