6 hrs 10 mins
Katie Lauren's Note:
Logan's Roadhouse "Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pie". The best selling dessert at Logan's! I am an employee and this recipe is authentic. It costs about $6 for a slice of this ice cream pie, but it'll cost about the same to make a whole pie! I've seen a lady come in and buy a pie for $30. This recipe is very, very simple and is a great dessert for holidays, parties, etc. It tastes great with Hershey's chocolate syrup drizzled all over it and that's exactly how we serve it at Logan's. ENJOY!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (1 gallon) container chocolate ice cream
- 1 (1 gallon) container blue bunny Bunny Tracks ice cream (Reeses ice cream, Snickers ice cream, etc. for a "Reeses" Or "Snickers" ice cream pie)
- 1 Oreo cookie pie crust
- wax paper
- 1Scoop 2/3 tub of chocolate ice cream into Oreo pie crust.
- 2Place a piece of wax paper over pie (covering the whole pie) and pat down the ice cream until it is flat and filling the whole crust.
- 3Next, scoop half to 2/3 tub of "Bunny Tracks" ice cream onto the top of the chocolate ice cream.
- 4Again, place a sheet of wax paper over pie and pat down the "Bunny Tracks" ice cream until it is a smooth layer.
- 5Keep the pie covered with a sheet of wax paper and freeze until ice cream is hard.
- 6Freezing can take hours. I suggest making this pie at least 10-24 hours pior to serving, just to be sure it is ready when you are!
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Logan's Roadhouse Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pie
Serving Size: 1 (286 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 700.2
- Calories from Fat 334
- Total Fat 37.1 g
- Saturated Fat 19.4 g
- Cholesterol 88.2 mg
- Sodium 384.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 88.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 71.8 g
- Protein 11.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Bunny Tracks ice cream