1/4 Photos of Logan's Roadhouse Buttery Dinner Rolls
This roll recipe is from the Logan's Roadhouse Restaurant and are VERY YUMMY!!
My Private Note
large r ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place 2 cups flour in a large mixing bowl.
- 2Add yeast, salt, sugar and dry milk.
- 3Set aside.
- 4In a mixing bowl, combine water and egg and stir to blend.
- 5Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients.
- 6Pour water mixture into well.
- 7Mix by hand, beating 150 strokes and frequently scraping bottom and sides of bowl.
- 8Add 1/2 the melted butter and beat to incorporate.
- 9Add remaining flour, about 1/3 cup at a time, beating to incorporate each addition.
- 10Cover bowl with plastic wrap.
- 11Set dough in a warm, draft-free place such as oven with pan of hottest tap water on rack below.
- 12Allow batter to rise until doubled in bulk, about 1 hour.
- 13Coat cups, bottoms and sides of a 12-cup muffin pan (or two small round pans) with butter-flavored vegetable shortening.
- 14Punch down batter (batter will be extremely soft and sticky).
- 15Drop by hand or spoonful into prepared muffin pan cups to make 12 rolls (if in pan, each roll touching the next).
- 16Brush dough with 1/2 remaining melted butter.
- 17Let rise, uncovered, in warm, draft-free place until almost doubled in bulk, about 30 minutes.
- 18In preheated 400-degree oven, bake rolls on middle rack 16-18 minutes.
- 19Brush tops of cooked rolls with remaining melted butter.
- 20Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Logan's Roadhouse Buttery Dinner Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (936 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 227.4
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 36.3 mg
- Sodium 282.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 5.2 g