Recipe by Shelby Jo
I found this copycat recipe for Lofthouse Sugar Cookies online somewhere. Not sure how much it makes, and I haven't tried it yet, but I will be soon!
- 1 (19 ounce) packagepillsbury French vanilla cake mix
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil (Crisco)
- 2 eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Blend, cake mix, eggs, and oil until moistened. Roll into 1" balls. Place on ungreased cookie sheet. Flatten with a glass or cookie stamp.
- Bake at 375F for 6-8 minutes. Allow to cool 1 minute before removing to cooling rack.
- While the cookies are still a little warm, spread on some buttercream frosting. Allow the frosting to set up before storing.